We’re hiring: Marketing Manager
Join us on the journey to net-zero
Renewable Energy Hub is a specialist advisory and technology solutions provider for carbon and energy markets. We work with all market participants – generators, buyers and sellers – to help them accelerate towards a net-zero future. We are a new and growing business that is part of the listed, global financial services firm Tradition Group.
We recently launched a new digital platform: CORE Markets, to help our customers source the clean energy and carbon data, insights and transactions they need. Our platform brings together live data of new energy contracts and carbon units with powerful analytics to help users find opportunities and transact with confidence.
We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone passionate and focused to work within a small, but growing team as we develop, build and deliver the SaaS platforms and services that support Australia and the Asia Pacific region transition to a clean-energy and net zero future.
- Develop marketing strategies that position our company as a leading provider of digital products and advisory services in the renewable energy and carbon markets sector
- Translate technical details into benefits for our different user groups and customer segments
- Plan and execute all marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, conferences and events
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create content and optimize user experience
- Utilize your strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
You thrive in an environment experiencing change and are comfortable and confident enough to establish systems and process in a new and rapidly growing business. You are proactive, intuitive and innovative in your approach to work, and are excited by the prospect of being part of building a leading renewable energy business.
As our Marketing Manager you will be a key player in our growing business. Experience in a commercial environment is a must, as is a track record of customer success in the technology space.
- 3 – 5 years proven working experience in digital product marketing
- Highly creative and experienced in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
Preferred additional requirements:
- Experience in energy markets, renewables, carbon markets is preferable, but not as essential as the enthusiasm to learn on the job in this exciting fast paced industry
As a start-up venture within a large global financial services firm, Renewable Energy Hub’s culture creates opportunities for innovation that will drive change across the energy industry and ensure our competitiveness. We want to work with individuals who are excited by the opportunities presented by the transformation of the energy system, and will bring their entrepreneurial spirit, tenacity and nous to everything they do.
The successful candidate will help to grow a business that delivers both commercial success and positive environmental benefits through helping to scale renewable energy.
We offer a competitive salary and remuneration package
Central Melbourne CBD location
How to apply
Please provide a copy of your CV and a short cover letter addressing the above requirements.
Click here to send your application.
Receive our monthly Market Update in your inbox.