A smarter way to power up
Energy procurement and wholesale energy markets can seem challenging at first. Our services to energy buyers are designed to simplify this process.
We provide services across energy strategy, power purchase agreements, environmental certificates, electricity contract management and energy efficiency. Learn more
Our clients seek new and clean energy contracting arrangements for a range of reasons.
Sustainability and leadership goals
- Meet or exceed corporate sustainability and net zero carbon targets, such as RE100 or Science-based Targets.
- Support new investment in Australian solar and wind. Corporate buyers funded more renewable energy projects than conventional finance in 2018/19.
- Participate in the global renewable energy procurement market, expected to be worth $330 billion by 2024.
- Attract employees, customers and partners with a strong corporate sustainability brand.
Economic performance and risk
- Visibility and certainty of future electricity costs over a longer contract term.
- Risk mitigation against future cost of carbon.
- Renewable energy PPAs, delivering a fixed electricity price over long tenor, with no upfront capital required for on premises renewables.
- Optimise price and terms across renewable energy and retail contract components.