We’re hiring: Quality Assurance Analyst
Join us on the journey to net-zero
Renewable Energy Hub is a specialist advisory and technology solutions provider for carbon and energy markets. We work with all market participants – generators, buyers and sellers – to help them accelerate towards a net-zero future. We are a new and growing business that is part of the listed, global financial services firm Tradition Group.
We recently launched a new digital platform: CORE Markets, to help our customers source the clean energy and carbon data, insights and transactions they need. Our platform brings together live data of new energy contracts and carbon units with powerful analytics to help users find opportunities and transact with confidence.
We are seeking a highly motivated Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone passionate and focused to work within a small, but growing team as we develop, build and deliver the SaaS platforms and services that support Australia and the Asia Pacific region transition to a clean-energy and net zero future.
- Actively manage various test phases including system testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing, ensuring functionality meets requirements as documented
- Maintain, manage, and add to the suite of existing manual and automated tests
- Assist with release of tested functionality to live environment, including production of release notes
- Liaise with developers and testers, both local and in Thailand, ensuring all testing resources are effectively utilised
- Maintain a focus on continually improving test systems and processes
- Lead, mentor, and train junior peers and other team members
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in IT, computer science or similar
- 3+ years’ experience in manual and automated software testing
- Experience in the testing of web-based software solutions
- Experience in management and use of automated software testing solutions (we use Cypress)
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work with various stakeholders to achieve business goals
Additionally, candidates with the following will be looked upon favourably:
- Experience in API testing
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Experience in energy and electricity markets
- Thai language skills
To be considered for this role you must already be eligible to live and work in Australia.
As a start-up venture within a large global financial services firm, Renewable Energy Hub’s culture creates opportunities for innovation that will drive change across the energy industry and ensure our competitiveness. We want to work with individuals who are excited by the opportunities presented by the transformation of the energy system, and will bring their entrepreneurial spirit, tenacity and nous to everything they do.
The successful candidate will help to grow a business that delivers both commercial success and positive environmental benefits through helping to scale renewable energy.
We offer a competitive salary and remuneration package
Central Melbourne CBD location
How to apply
Please provide a copy of your CV and a short cover letter addressing the above requirements.
Simply click here to apply
Receive our monthly Market Update in your inbox.