We’re hiring: Quality Assurance Analyst
Renewable Energy Hub is a specialist advisory and technology solutions provider for carbon and energy markets. We work with all market participants – generators, buyers and sellers – to help them accelerate towards a net-zero future. We are a new and growing business that is part of the listed, global financial services firm Tradition Group.
We recently launched a new digital platform to help our customers source the clean energy and environmental products they need. Our platform brings together live data, new energy contracts and powerful analytics to help users find opportunities and transact with confidence.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced quality assurance analyst to join our team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone keen to work within a small but growing team as we refine our incremental approach to product delivery and contribute to the growth of a product that’s helping the Asia Pacific region transition to a clean-energy future.
- Actively participate in various test phases including but not limited to system testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Assist with release of tested functionality to live environment, including production of release notes
- Work toward reducing the number of reported software defects
- Maintain, manage and add to the suite of existing manual and automated tests
- Contribute to documentation on our Wiki
- Help to define and setup required test data
- Provide input into continually improving our test systems and processes
- Report, track, investigate and manage defects to closure using Product Board and Gitlab
- Report test failures back to appropriate team members
- Lead, mentor and train junior peers and other team members when required
- Liaise with developers and testers, both local and in Thailand
- Actively participate in team meetings
Additional capabilities that would be looked upon favourably:
- Experience in API testing
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Design and Cucumber or similar
- Some experience in energy and electricity markets
- Ability to speak Thai language
To be considered for this role you must already be eligible to live and work in Australia.
As a start-up venture within a large global financial services firm, Renewable Energy Hub’s culture creates opportunities for innovation that will drive change across the energy industry and ensure our competitiveness. We want to work with individuals who are excited by the opportunities presented by the transformation of the energy system, and will bring their entrepreneurial spirit, tenacity and nous to everything they do.
The successful candidate will help to grow a product that delivers both commercial success and positive environmental benefits through helping to scale renewable energy.
We offer a competitive salary and remuneration package.
Central Melbourne CBD location
How to apply.
Please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter addressing the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive our monthly Market Update in your inbox.